Cleaning the refrigerator is one of those household chores that is oftentimes neglected. After all, it's not like your guests are going to be peeking inside of it when they come over, so why bother, right? WRONG. A clean refrigerator is not only more aesthetically pleasing, but it also helps to keep your food fresh and your family healthy. So how do you clean a refrigerator like a pro? Read on to find out!
There are a variety of commercial cleaning products available specifically for cleaning refrigerators. However, you can also use a mixture of warm water and vinegar to clean the interior of your fridge. When cleaning the exterior of your fridge, you can use a mild detergent or stainless steel cleaner.
It is important to keep your refrigerator clean not just for aesthetic reasons, but for health reasons as well.
A clean refrigerator will help to keep your food fresh and your family healthy. Here are some tips on how to clean a refrigerator like a pro:
1. Remove everything from the refrigerator. This includes food, shelves, drawers, and any other removable parts.
2. Wash all removable parts in warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry before returning to the refrigerator.
3. Wipe down the inside of the refrigerator with a mixture of warm water and vinegar.
4. Wipe down the outside of the refrigerator, including the door and handles, with a damp cloth.
5. Return all food and shelves to the refrigerator.
Following these simple tips will help to keep your refrigerator clean and your family healthy.
There are a few things you can do to remove the bad smell from your refrigerator:
1. Clean the refrigerator with a mild soap and water solution.
2. Place a bowl of baking soda in the refrigerator to absorb bad smells.
3. Put a few slices of lemon or orange peel in the refrigerator to help freshen the air.
4. Leave the door of the refrigerator, opens for a few hours to air it out.
It is important to keep your refrigerator clean to prevent the growth of bacteria and maintain food safety. The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) recommends cleaning your refrigerator every six months. However, if you have recently had a family member sick with a foodborne illness, you should clean your refrigerator more frequently.
We at BraBos Cleaning Servicess believe that every home deserves to live in a sanitary and hygienic environment. That is why we offer various cleaning services to meet your personal needs. We have been serving the community for years and have built a team of professional cleaners. Our service area covers the entire city of Boston, Massachusetts.
CLEANING SERVICES BY BRABOS
+1 617 -992-4107
Contact us today to schedule your service.contact us
Boston’s Best House Cleaning Service
Address: Boston, MA 02132
+1 617 992-4107