How to Clean the Pillows the right way
Pillows are an essential part of our lifestyle. When we sleep, we spend one-third of our life on our pillows. The quality of the pillows is very essential to give the body a healthy and relaxed sleep. Many people want to buy new pillows but do not know how to clean the pillows. This blog talks about various methods for cleaning your pillows.
What are the methods of Cleaning Pillows?
- One way to clean pillows is to moisten a cloth and run it over them. This will spread the moisture across the pillow and dry it. After that, use a hair dryer to dry the pillow, but be aware that this technique may harm the material of the pillow.
- The second method is to use a vacuum cleaner to clean the inside of the pillow. First, take off the pillow cover, then use a vacuum cleaner to clean the inside of the pillow cover. This will remove all dust particles and hair from inside the cushion. Then put back the pillow cover and use a wet cloth to clean the outside of the pillow. Please leave it to dry and then again use a hair dryer to dry it.
- The third method is to use baking soda. First, take off the pillow cover and put baking soda on the pillow. Then leave it for 15 minutes. After that, remove the baking soda from the pillow using a vacuum cleaner and again use a wet cloth to clean it. Then leave it to dry and then again a hair dryer can be used to dry it.
- The fourth method is using an oven. Put a certain amount of water in a microwave and then put the pillow in it for about 2 minutes. Then take out the pillow from the microwave. Leave it for 30 minutes, then take out the pillow from the microwave and wipe it with a dry cloth. The next step is to put the pillow in an oven, and set the temperature at about 40 degrees for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, take out the pillow from the oven and wipe it with a clean cloth. This method is very effective and it can also be used on pillows made of cotton.
- The fifth method is to use natural products like lemon juice, vinegar, or chamomile tea. First, take off the pillow cover. Then puts some lemon juice on the pillow. Leave it for 15 minutes. After that, remove the lemon juice from the pillow and again use a vacuum cleaner to clean the inside of the cushion. Then put back the cushion cover and again wipe it with a clean cloth. The next step is to put water in a bowl and then add some vinegar to it and mix them well. Now put the mixture on the pillow. Leave it for about 10 minutes and then remove it from the pillow and again use a vacuum cleaner to clean the inside of the pillow. The next step is to boil some chamomile tea and then add some lemon juice to it. Now put the mixture on the pillow. Leave it for about 15 minutes and then remove it from the pillow, and again use a vacuum cleaner to clean the inside of the pillow.
Once you master these five steps, you will be able to clean your pillows easily. After cleaning your pillows, dry them in an airy place.
How often you should clean the pillows?
For every three months, you should clean the pillows.
Why should you hire BraBos Cleaning Servicess for your cleaning needs?
We at BraBos Cleaning Servicess believe that every home deserves to live in a sanitary and hygienic environment. That is why we offer various cleaning services to meet your personal needs. We have been serving the community for years and have built a team of professional cleaners. Our service area covers the entire city of Boston, Massachusetts.