In this article, we will tell you about the process of cleaning the carpet. In this article, we will tell you about the process of cleaning the carpet. It is one of the home services that many people avoid or postpone, but if you want to keep your carpet looking brand new, you should learn how to effectively clean it regularly.
For a good cleaning of the carpet, it is important to understand the process. The process of cleaning the carpet is not complicated and varies depending on the need and the type of carpet you have. In general, there are three stages:
- The first step, before starting the cleaning process, is to remove any objects that may damage the furniture or the carpet.
- You must take out all chairs, tables and other furniture from your room. It is also important to remove any pieces of clothing or other objects that can damage the carpet.
- Then we must wet with a broom or a vacuum cleaner all the areas where we want to clean the carpet. In this way, we will remove all dust and dirt that may not be visible to the naked eye. It is important to wet the carpet thoroughly to ensure that all dirt is removed.
- Once the carpet has been cleaned, you should be able to see it looking clean and shiny. It is also important to check if the stains have been removed. In this way, you will know exactly if you need to repeat the cleaning process or if your carpet has already been cleaned properly.
- In the last stage, once the carpet has been cleaned, you should leave it to dry for a few hours. You can put a fan in a corner of the room to help it dry faster.
The time that is needed to clean the carpet varies depending on the type of carpet and the area where it is located. On average, it takes about 2 hours to clean an apartment and about 3 hours to clean a house.
Cleaning costs vary depending on the size of the carpet to be cleaned, and the location where it is. In general, it costs about 90 - 130$ to clean a carpet in an apartment and about 120 - 180$ to clean a carpet in a house.
The best way to keep your carpet clean and healthy is to vacuum it on a regular basis. You should vacuum the carpet every day if there are kids or pets at home. It is also recommended to have it cleaned once every year or two depending on the frequency of use. If you have a pet at home, you should consider having it cleaned more often since pet hair can be hard to get rid of and can cause allergic reactions in people.
If you have a stain caused by an important liquid, you should call our company as soon as possible. In this way, we will come to your home as soon as possible and we can proceed to clean your carpet. It is important that you apply for a professional carpet cleaning service as soon as possible in order to avoid stains from becoming permanent.
It is not recommended that you clean your own carpet. First of all, because you may not be able to remove stains properly, and second, because you may damage your carpet. If you decide to clean your own carpet, make sure that you have all the necessary equipment (chemicals, tools, etc.) and that you read the instructions carefully before starting the cleaning process.
There are a few signs that can help you decide if your carpet needs to be cleaned. For example, if there are stains you should definitely have them cleaned. Also, if the carpet looks dull and lifeless, it might be a good idea to have it professionally cleaned.
Yes. The traffic areas of your carpet are the most important when it comes to keeping your carpet clean. If you have a room that is often used, like the foyer or the living room, you should have those carpets cleaned more often than the rest of the house.
We at BraBos Cleaning Servicess believe that every home deserves to live in a sanitary and hygienic environment. That is why we offer various cleaning services to meet your personal needs. We have been serving the community for years and have built a team of professional cleaners. Our service area covers the entire city of Boston, Massachusetts.
Boston’s Best House Cleaning Service
Address: Boston, MA 02132
+1 617 992-4107